Professor Carmel Houston-Price
Areas of interest
- Language acquisition, especially vocabulary development
- Learning and the formation of preferences in childhood, especially food preferences.
TeachingDevelopmental psychology, cognition and learning.
Research centres and groups
- Language, Development & Ageing
- Centre for Literacy & Multilingualism.
- Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Education Management, University of Melbourne, 2017
- Senior Fellow of the Higher Education Academy, 2015
- DPhil in Experimental Psychology, University of Oxford, 2002
- BSc (first class) in Psychology, Royal Holloway, University of London, 1998.