Library members can borrow from the Library. Items can be issued using the Self-Service Points.
- How many items can I borrow?
- How long can I keep items?
- Where do I go to borrow?
- Returning items
- Renewing items
- Placing & cancelling a hold using Enterprise
- Requesting items from Store and Closed Access collections
- Charges for lost items
- Lost card
Watch our videos on finding and borrowing a book
If you are unable to view these videos on YouTube they are also available on YuJa via the links below (University login required):
- How to find a book using Enterprise
- Finding a book on the shelf
- Borrowing and returning a book
- Placing, collecting and cancelling holds
- An introduction to your online reading list
Need items which aren't available at Reading?
We can usually get them for you from another library via our inter-library loans service. Or you might be able to borrow from another library - see our guide to using other libraries for more information.