Oscar Garcia Garcia
Departmental TELL Co-ordinator
Departmental Student Engagement Officer working with Course Reps and organising Student-Staff meetings.
Building locationMiller building
Areas of interest
- Sociolinguistics and pragmatics
- Translation (English into Spanish)
- Usage of ICT in blended and distance learning
- Spanish (writing) for specific purposes
- Skills-based language teaching and materials design
- Comparative grammar
I convene and teach SP1L2/SP2L2 (Intermediate Spanish) and SP3L6/SP3L6C (Advanced Spanish III).
I also teach Advanced Spanish I.
- B.A. in English Studies (Valladolid)
- PGCE – Universidad de Valladolid (Spain)
- M.A. in Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language (Alcalá de Henares)