Contacts at KTC
The purpose of the Knowledge Transfer Centre (KTC) is to enhance the impact of our research, knowledge and skills through business engagement and commercialisation activities which includes managing the intellectual property portfolio of the university.
Our support includes:
- Facilitating connections between business and academia.
- Supporting both parties to build relationships.
- Securing collaborative funding, Consultancy and KTPs.
- Licencing/ assignment of Intellectual Property.
- Advising on knowledge exchange and commercialisation.
- Moataz Samir, Intellectual Property and Licencing Manager.
- Joanna Davies, Knowledge Transfer Partnerships Manager.
- Annie Duffin, Knowledge Transfer Partnership Officer.
- Fiona McLachlan, Business Relationship Manager, Environment Theme (Built Environment, Chemical Sciences, Environmental Science, Ecology & Evolutionary Biology).
- Robyn Levy - Knowledge Exchange and Commercialisation Officer.
- Simon Cutler, Business Relationship Manager Prosperity and Resilience, School of Agriculture, Policy and Development and lead on ASPECT.
- Magda Kosmopoulou, Business Relationship Manager, Health component of Health, Food and Agriculture, Chemistry and Food and Nutritional Sciences Research Themes.
- Jess Armstrong, Business Engagement Officer.