Head of Industrial Training/Business Liaison
Delivery of one-year industrial placements to undergraduate students within the department -
- Module convenor for Industrial Training and Industrial Training Preparation
- Member of the Industrial Advisory Board
- Establishing contacts and forging collaborative links with industry stakeholders through company visits and networking, to facilitate placement
- Securing industrial placements in the UK and abroad
- Delivery of Career Management Skills module
- Careers mentor to undergraduate students
- Facilitating student-led activities for the sharing of information
- Sharing best practice by speaking at seminars for university staff
Continuous review of industrial placement activity to reflect market trends within the food industry.
BA (Hons) Sociology with Contemporary Business
ARCM (Music teaching)
LRSM (Music performance)
Extensive liaison with food and nutritional companies across the UK and with undergraduate studentsMember of the organising committee for the Department's Summer School.