Preparation of Financial Forecasts to support the University Corporate Plan
- Number: FIN/SLS/021
- Title: Preparation of Financial Forecasts to support the University Corporate Plan
- Version: 2.0
- Effective date: 1 August 2012
- Duration: This specification will run from the date set out above until amended by the Director of Finance and Corporate Services or nominated alternate.
- Review: This specification will be reviewed annually.
- Service level specification:
i. Finance will provide on an annual basis an overall University financial forecast (capital and revenue) to aid University planning;
ii. The financial forecast will be provided in April each year and provided, in the first instance, to the Senior Management Board for review and submission to the Strategy and Finance Committee for approval.
iii. The financial forecast will be used to confirm the Financial Forecast provided to HEFCE, see the Provision of Financial Information to HEFCE and HESA, and Other Funding Bodies (FIN/SLS/019) for further information.