Maps for exam locations
Exams will be held in venues across the Whiteknights and London Road campuses. Please refer to your personal timetable published on the RISISweb portal for details of where you need to go for each exam.
Students with special examination arrangements will sit within their department, as indicated on their personal timetable.
The London Road Campus Exam Centres are:
- The Great Hall
- Rooms G06 & G07, Building L22
- Building L33
The Whiteknights Campus Exam Centres are:
- Palmer Building (labelled no. 26 on map; grid reference C5)
- Chancellor's Building (labelled no. 259 on map; grid reference C3)
- Agriculture Building (labelled no. 59 on map; grid reference D8)
- The Sports Park (labelled no. 39 on map; grid reference C2 / C3)
- The Edith Morley Building (labelled no. 1 on map; grid reference C4 / C5)
How to get to your exams
All the campuses are within walking distance of each other, or a short taxi ride is approximately £6 between campuses. The number 19 bus goes between Whiteknights and Bulmershe, and the numbers 20 & 21 go between Whiteknights and London Road. Check out the local bus timetables at www.reading-buses.co.uk/university.
If you need more info about how to find a campus, click the "Find Us" link at the bottom of this page.
There is no parking for students on any campus, unless you already have a university parking permit.
Remember to leave yourself plenty of time to get to the venues, especially if you are not familiar with the campus. You will be allowed into the exam room 10 minutes before the published start time, so aim to arrive early.