Areas of interestInternational Business, Economic Growth, International Trade, and Foreign Direct Investment
Postgraduate supervisionI am interested in co-supervision in the field of economics and business, in particular, the topics relating to international business, FDI, and R&D.
BackgroundI conducted research on international business by using time-series method, especially for the developed economy. My current research is on FDI and tax avoidance, international technology transfer, business and migration. I have finished my Master's and PhD degrees at the University of Reading, and then became a Teaching Fellow in 2019.
- BSc International Finance and Banking, University of Bedfordshire, 2012
- MSc Banking and Finance in Emerging Economy, University of Reading, 2013
- PhD Economics, University of Reading, 2018
- Member of AIB (Academy of International Business)
- Business Economics and Finance Research Cluster
Selected publicationsLi, Y. (2018). The Pattern of Foreign Direct Investment and International Trade: A Study of 30 OECD Countries from 1981 to 2015. K. Liu et al. (Eds.): International Conference on Informatics and Semiotics in Organisations 2018, IFIP AICT 527, pp. 318-319.