Student Room Bookings
If you are a student requiring some study space, there are a number of options available to you which can be seen on the Study Space web page.
It is also permitted for students to use any empty teaching room for quiet study, with the understanding they must vacate if someone with a formal room booking arrives.
Rooms can also be booked by students for course related
activities, including project work, revision, presentation practice etc.
It is also permitted for registered student societies to book teaching rooms for their meetings & events.
Before arranging a booking, please make yourself aware of the Room Booking rules.
To arrange a booking, please complete one of the Room Request forms, found to the right of this page and return it to email@example.com
Alternatively, please email us from your University email address with the following information:
- Your name
- Reason for booking
- Date of booking
- Start time
- End time
- Numbers expected to attend
- - Please be aware that,
during busier times there is limited availability on campus, so it may not
always be possible to complete your request.
- Please also ensure that you give as much notice as possible for your booking request as it may not always be possible to complete requests for sessions on the same or next day
Please note the following:
Book a room
- Room Booking Form - Excel (38kB) (For multiple bookings)
Check room facilities
- Telephone: +44 (0) 118 378 6506
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org