Staff Room Bookings
Members of staff are permitted to book central rooms online between the hours of 9:00 - 18:00, for durations of between 30 minutes & 4 hours. Please also read the standard guidelines at the bottom of this page. For non-central rooms, any restrictions will be dictated by the school/department directly.
Please use the link below for online bookings:
Please be aware - Room use reports are sent to portering services on a Thursday for the following week, If you are arranging a late notice booking during vacation, you are advised to contact portering services so they are aware of the booking and will ensure the room is unlocked ready for use.
For further help and information, please visit the following page:
Online booking guidelines
Please ensure the room booked is of an appropriate size. Due to space availability issues, if the room booked is less than 50% occupied, the booking may be refused.
Your booking will remain provisional until the following morning when it will be confirmed/cancelled/amended as appropriate.
Same day bookings will remain provisional but can still be used.
Room booking by email
If your request is not possible online, please contact email@example.com, attaching a completed Room Booking Form (found on the right of this page) or with the following information:
- Your school/department
- Title of event
- Number of participants
- Date of event
- Start and end time of event
Please send the form as an attachment and not as a shared file.
You will receive an email either confirming your booking, or informing you that the/a room is not available. You do not have a booking until you receive confirmation.
Please take a moment to read the following standard guidelines regarding the use of central rooms. These are in addition to the Room Booking rules, posted on the right of this page
- All rooms should be vacated 10 minutes before the end of the session to allow for the changeover period.
- Weekend/evening/vacation bookings will be subject to portering access being arranged.
- Catering can be ordered on ext. 8427 or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Food is not allowed in any Lecture Theatres, PC rooms or the Library and you should check before ordering food for another room.
- Additional AV equipment, including equipment to enable hybrid meetings in rooms without that technology, may be hired from email@example.com