Rooms and facilities
All central teaching rooms have full AV facilities, including PC and display facilities. The capacity of teaching spaces can be found here.
Please be aware - teaching rooms DO NOT contain facilities for hybrid sessions. If these are required, please contact DTS on ext. 6262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teaching staff are also able to view the current capacity of a space by following these instructions:
- Log in to CMISGo
- Select Bookings in the menu bar
- Select Check availability & book
- Start typing in the building name and a drop-down list will appear. Select the room you wish to view.
- The maximum capacity of the room is listed in brackets alongside the box titled Number of attendees. Note that this is the student capacity (number of socially-distanced desks in the room). There is additional capacity beyond this for the person delivering the session.
Photographs of each room in its socially-distanced set up are being uploaded to CMISGo as we receive them. These pictures can also be viewed via the above process.
There are a range of technology facilities available to all staff and students on the three campuses, for further information please visit the ITS Facilities Index web page.
If you have any queries about technology in any centrally controlled space, in the first instance, please contact IT on x.6262 or email@example.com.
For faults regarding audio/visual equipment please contact DTS on ext. 6262 or email
For faults regarding lighting/room condition/etc. please contact FMD on ext. 7000 or email
The 2022/23 timetable is live for staff and returning students.
Book a room
- Email: Email us
- Telephone: +44 (0)118 378 6506