Dr Lotte Meteyard
Areas of interest
Assessment and functional rehabilitation for aphasia and apraxia of speech, adult acquired speech, language and communication disorders. Research as part of clinical practice for speech and language therapists, research methods and statistics, R open source statistical computing environment.
- Supervision of dissertation projects (PL3RES, PLMRD, PLMRDN)
Research centres and groups
- Language and Cognition
Research projectsDeveloping approaches to neuro-rehabilitation that address and harness the complexity of everyday communication.
- BSc Psychology, University College London
- MSc Research Methods in Psychology, University College London
- PhD Psychology, University College London
- MSc Speech & Language Sciences, University College London
- MRCSLT, HCPC registered Speech and Language Therapist