Gale Academic OneFile
- Link to Gale Academic OneFile - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus.
Full-text access to over 8,000 journal titles. Includes:
- Full-text of The Times and Financial Times
- Full-text of The Economist from 1988 to the present
- Full-text of The New York Times from 1985 to present, updated daily
- Thousands of podcasts and transcripts from NPR and CNN
Help & guidance
- Once logged in to the site click on 'Help' at the bottom of the page for comprehensive guidance.
- Contact us for additional advice on using this resource.
You can save your references into EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
For both versions follow these instructions to save the useful references:
- Click on 'Save' under each item you want, then go to 'My Folder'
- Select 'Citation Tools' and select 'EndNote' from the 'Export to' list
- A file of references is created
- Using Desktop EndNote? Just 'Open' the file to import your references automatically.
Using EndNote online? Save the file and then import into EndNote online (using the 'RefMan RIS' import option)