Production of Management Reports, including for the Senior Management Board and Finance and General Purposes Committee
- Number: FIN/SLS/017
- Title: Production of management reports, including for the Senior Management Board and Strategy and Finance Committee
- Version: 1.2
- Effective date: 1 August 2012
- Duration: This specification will run from the date set out above until amended by the Director of Finance and Corporate Services or nominated alternate.
- Review: This specification will be reviewed annually.
- Service level specification
i. Finance will produce routine financial management reports for all resource units within the University throughout the financial year. These reports will be provided to all resource units within ten working days of each month end. No reports will be produced for the first month (August) of each financial year. The format of these reports will be continuously developed and improved in consultation with Agresso User Groups and staff in Schools and Central Services responsible for financial administration.
ii. Different arrangements will apply for the final report of the financial year. Finance will provide advice to all resource units, as part of the year-end arrangements, of when financial reports will be available.
iii. Finance will also provide regular management reports to the University's main resource committees, including the Senior Management Board, Residences Management Committee and the Strategy and Finance Committee. These reports are distributed to coincide with the cycle of meetings of the committees.
iv. Finance will also provide management reports on a monthly basis to the Boards of the University's wholly owned subsidiary companies.