Oversight of the Financial Affairs of the Students’ Union
- Number: FIN/SLS/026
- Title: Oversight of the financial affairs of the Students' Union
- Version: 1.1
- Effective date: 1 August 2012
- Duration: This specification will run from the date set out above until amended by the Director of Finance and Corporate Services or nominated alternate.
- Review: This specification will be reviewed annually.
- Service level specification:
i. Finance, through the Director of Finance and Corporate Services, will exercise supervision and oversight of the financial affairs of the Students' Union on behalf of the University.
ii. Finance will provide the necessary administrative support for the annual review of the Students' Union Block grant for the University.
iii. Finance will liaise with the Students' Union to ensure that payment of the Block Grant is paid on a profile to best fit the Students' Union cash flow plans.