In-Year Monitoring of Performance
- Number: FIN/SLS/014
- Title: In-Year Performance Monitoring
- Version: 2.0
- Effective date: 1 August 2012
- Duration: This specification will run from the date set out above until amended by the Director of Finance and Corporate Services or nominated alternate.
- Review: This specification will be reviewed annually.
- Service level specification
i. Finance will provide assistance, to Schools and Directorates, through the Management accounts Team in producing, to and agreed timetable, phased budgets to assist in-year monitoring;
ii. Finance will assist Schools and Directorates in assessing on a quarterly basis their forecast year-end income and expenditure position;
iii. Finance will provide regular reports to the Senior Management Board and the Strategy and Finance Committee on the overall financial position of the University
iv. Finance will provide, on at least an annual basis, information on key financial performance measures for the University and comparisons with the sector in general, the 1994 Group and a selected peer group.