University of Reading cookie policy

We use cookies on to improve your experience, monitor site performance and tailor content to you.

Read our cookie policy to find out how to manage your cookie settings.

Insurance and travel

The Insurance Office is responsible for overseeing all insurance matters relating to the University and its staff and students.

For further information on topics such as travelling abroad on behalf of the University, travelling safely, driving vehicles on behalf of the University and for information detailing insurance cover on University owned vehicles, for field trips and for University owned equipment off campus please view the
Insurance pages.