Administration of Purchase Cards
- Number: FIN/SLS/012
- Title: Administration of Purchase Cards
- Version: 1.0
- Effective date: 1 August 2012
- Duration: This specification will run from the date set out above until amended by the Director of Finance and Corporate Services or nominated alternate.
- Review: This specification will be reviewed annually.
- Service level specification
i. Finance will provide financial administration services to Schools and Central Services who use corporate Purchase Cards as a means of payment to suppliers.
ii. Finance will maintain the appropriate systems that facilitate the financial accounting processes involved in Purchase Card administration.
iii. Except where specifically directed by the bank, Finance will be the principal contact with the supplying bank in relation to purchase card activity.