Staff Profile:Dr Mark Guzman
- Dr Mark Guzman
- Position / Job Title:
- Director of MSc in Banking and Financial Systems in the Global Economy
- Areas of Interest:
- Macroeconomics, Monetary Economics, Economic Growth, Immigration Theory.
- Research groups / Centres:
- Jump to: ArticleNumber of items: 4.
Guzman, M. G., Haslag, J. H. and Orrenius, P. M. (2015) Government policy under price uncertainty: a source of volatility in illegal immigration. Canadian Journal of Economics, 48 (3). pp. 940-962. ISSN 0008-4085 doi: 10.1111/caje.12164
Gu, C., Guzman, M. and Haslag, J. (2011) Production, hidden action, and the payment system. Journal of Monetary Economics, 58 (2). pp. 172-182. ISSN 0304-3932 doi: 10.1016/j.jmoneco.2011.03.004
Guzman, M. G. (2008) The impact of paying interest on reserves in the presence of government deficit financing. Economic Inquiry, 46 (4). pp. 624-642. ISSN 1465-7295 doi: 10.1111/j.1465-7295.2007.00106.x
Guzman, M., Haslag, J. and Orrenius, P. (2008) On the determinants of optimal border enforcement. Economic Theory, 34 (2). pp. 261-296. ISSN 1432-0479 doi: 10.1007/s00199-006-0166-7
- BA Bradley University, Mathematics; BA Bradley University, Economics; MA Cornell University, Economics; Ph.D. Cornell University, Economics.
- American Economic Association
- European Economic Association