BackgroundProfessor Atta Badii has established a track record of key contributions to over 40 projects, including more than 30 large-scale collaborative research programmes. He has coordinated over 12 large-scale international projects funded by a variety of sources including the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC), TSB, the Ministry of Defence's Grand Challenge and the European Community. He has also achieved recognition for visionary research leadership and innovation management.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Technical Committee Member
- Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBS) BioRobotics Intelligent Systems Research Laboratory, University of Reading
- The European Observatory for Crowdsourcing
- European Centre of Excellence for Socio-Ethical Video-Analytics Research
- Distinguished Professor of Systems Engineering and Digital Innovation (UCC).
Find out more about the Intelligent Systems Research Laboratory