University of Reading cookie policy

We use cookies on to improve your experience, monitor site performance and tailor content to you.

Read our cookie policy to find out how to manage your cookie settings.

Lost Campus Cards and reporting problems

Replacement Campus Cards

You can block a lost or stolen Campus Card from being used for door access, printing and photocopying and being used at the tills by blocking your Campus Card on the Campus Card portal. If you use your Campus Card for access to your Hall, please also inform your hall manager. If you require access to your accommodation outside of your halls normal opening hours, please contact security on +44 (0)118 378 7799.

Stolen cards should also be reported to Security and a Crime Report Form completed to obtain a Crime Report Number.

You can order a replacement Student Campus Card online.

You can also get a replacement for lost or stolen Student Campus Card from the following locations:

  • Student Services help desk in the Carrington building
  • Student Support Centre at London Road
  • Student Support Centre at the Edith Morley building
  • Student Support Centre at the Agriculture Building
  • Helpdesk at Whiteknights Campus Library

Please note that we are only able to accept payment for lost Campus Cards by Credit/Debit Card.

Staff and Associate Campus Card holders who have lost their Campus Card can get a replacemnt Campus Card from the Library helpdesk at Whiteknights campus or they can order online a replacement Staff Campus Card or replacement Associate Campus Card.

We will charge £10 for each Campus Card that is replaced due to it being lost. We will not charge for stolen Campus Cards as long as the theft has been reported to the Police and a Crime Report Number can be supplied. If your Campus Card has been stolen then please email with your crime reference number.

Forgotton your PIN?

You can retrieve your PIN number using the Campus Card portal

Problems with your Campus Card

Visit the Campus Card Portal today!