Checking your account
It is possible to view lists of your own loans and holds using Enterprise. You can also cancel holds and renew your loans.
How to login
Login to your account using the direct link on the LRC homepage. Or login via Enterprise by clicking on the My account option at the top of the screen.
- Students - enter your Campus Card ID Number (in the username box e.g. 60001000) and PIN (in the password box).
- Staff - enter your Campus Card ID Number (in the username box e.g. 60001000) and PIN (in the password box).
- Non-members - enter your LRC number and PIN.
If you do not have your PIN, please enquire at the Information Desk.
If you are trying to access e-resources, please refer to our Accessing e-resources page for advice on using the correct login.
What information will you see?
You will see the Account summary screen. Select one of these tabs for more detailed information about your account.
- Gives a list items you on loan, their current due dates, the number of times you have renewed them, along with any fines you are accruing if they are overdue. Items may also be listed as "recalled" - what are recalls? If you want to renew any items just click in the checkbox next to the title and click on the "Renew" button. Find out about renewing your loans using Enterprise
- Also shows your checkout history of previous loans over the past 6 months
Gives a list of your current holds, your place in the queue for each one, and whether they are available to collect. Find out about Placing & cancelling a hold using Enterprise.
Shows your current fines. For more information on fines and how to pay them, see Fines.