help yourself to a better degree!
We are a professional and friendly team, based with the Learning Resource Centre. We work with students in all disciplines and focus primarily on undergraduates.
We can help you to:
- develop more effective practices for studying at university
- have a clearer understanding of what tutors expect
- make studying less stressful
- achieve better marks
With our expert guidance, you can develop your skills for study success and help yourself to a better degree!
WHAT CAN YOU FIND IN THESE PAGES?
- Find out more about our bookable One-to-one advice sessions
- Book a one-to-one session
- Browse our list of expert study guides and video tutorials
- Learn about our occasional events and seminars
WHO uses study advice?
Study Advice is for all students, aimed at helping you to gain the success you deserve. Typically students visit Study Advice if:
- They are already getting good marks, but want to move up to the next level
- They would like help understanding how to respond to feedback on their work
- They want to know how to make their studying or time management more effective
- They are finding a particular study practice challenging
- They want to be clearer about what is expected at university
THE STUDY ADVICE TEAM
We are a small team of experts in learning development with many years of professional experience working directly with University students and staff.