- On-campus link to Sage Journals - no password required
- Off-campus link to Sage Journals - University login required
Full-text access to articles in most journals published by Sage from 1999 to the present. Reference details only for earlier articles.
Please note some titles may be excluded from our agreement with this publisher. If you cannot access a title please Contact us and we will investigate.
Help & guidance
Contact us for advice on using this resource.
Follow these instructions to select references to download to either version of EndNote:
- Mark citations using the 'Check item' box under each one.
- In the 'My Marked Citations' section on the right of the screen select 'ADD citations'.
- Once you have added all the citations you are interested in, select 'Save/Print/Email/Download'.
- Select 'Download to Citation Manager'.
- Select 'EndNote' or 'EndNote Web' from the list on the right of the screen and your references will be imported automatically.