On-campus? No password required
Off-campus? University username and password required via an Institutional login. Just follow these steps:
- Click on 'Institution' in the top right of the webpage, then click 'Shibboleth' in the dropdown menu.
- Select 'United Kingdom - UK Federation' from the dropdown menu.
- This will prompt an alphabetical list of UK institutions to appear. Click on 'University of Reading'.
- This will prompt you to enter your usual University username and password.
If you are not sure what your University login is see Accessing e-resources for more information.
Full-text access to articles in most journals published by Sage from 1999 to the present. Reference details only for earlier articles.
Please note some titles may be excluded from our agreement with this publisher. If you cannot access a title please Contact us and we will investigate.
Help & guidance
Contact us for advice on using this resource.
Follow these instructions to select references to download to either version of EndNote:
- Mark citations using the 'Check item' box under each one.
- In the 'My Marked Citations' section on the right of the screen select 'ADD citations'.
- Once you have added all the citations you are interested in, select 'Save/Print/Email/Download'.
- Select 'Download to Citation Manager'.
- Select 'EndNote' or 'EndNote Web' from the list on the right of the screen and your references will be imported automatically.