On-campus? No password required
Off-campus? University username and password required via an Institutional login. Just follow these steps:
- Click on 'Institution' in the top right of the webpage, then click 'Shibboleth' in the dropdown menu.
- Select 'United Kingdom - UK Federation' from the dropdown menu.
- This will prompt an alphabetical list of UK institutions to appear. Click on 'University of Reading'.
- This will prompt you to enter your usual University login.
If you are not sure what your University login is see Accessing e-resources for more information.
Full-text access to articles in most journals published by Sage from 1999 to the present. Reference details only for earlier articles.
Please note some titles may be excluded from our agreement with this publisher. If you cannot access a title please Contact us and we will investigate.
Help & guidance
Contact us for advice on using this resource.
You can save your references to EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
Follow these instructions to select references to download to either version of EndNote:
- Mark citations using the 'Check item' box under each one.
- Select 'Download citations' (top left).
- Select 'EndNote' for Format.
- Using EndNote Desktop? Your references will be imported automatically
Using EndNote online? Use the EndNote import option