Oxford Research Encyclopedias
- Link to Oxford Research Encyclopedias - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus. If you are not sure what your University login it, visit Accessing e-resources for further information.
Contains in-depth, peer-reviewed articles on a wide range of topics. We have access to the Oxford Research Encyclopedia of Environmental Science.
Help & guidance
- Guided tour of Oxford Research Encyclopedias
- Contact us for advice using this resource.
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download and import - Click Cite in the item you want to save, then select the EndNote download option. In EndNote online, use EndNote Import as the Import Option. Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
- What is EndNote?