- Link to JSTOR - University username and password
On-campus? No password required
Off-campus? University login required - just follow these steps:
- Click 'Login Through Your Library' at the top of the page.
- Search for 'University of Reading' in the box that appears.
- Select the 'Login' link next to the 'University of Reading' option.
- This will prompt you to enter your usual University login details.
If you are not sure what your University login is see Accessing e-resources for more information.
Please read the JSTOR terms and conditions of use before accessing JSTOR. You may not download an entire issue of a journal from the JSTOR database or keep multiple electronic or paper copies of any article. You may not alter or distribute any Content, including but not limited to transmission via email to another computer.
Full-text archive of journal articles covering most subjects. Covers 1880s up to a 'moving wall' usually of between 2 and 5 years. Each journal title has its own 'moving wall'.
We subscribe to the following JSTOR packages: Arts & Sciences I-XI, Biological Sciences, Health & General Sciences and Ireland Collection.
Help & guidance
You can save your references to EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import - use the 'JSTOR' import option - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online