Business Source Complete
- Link to Business Source Complete - University login required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus. If you are not sure what your University login is see Accessing e-resources for more information.
Full-text articles in business magazines, scholarly journals and trade publications.
Coverage includes: accounting; banking; finance; international business; management; marketing; real estate; regional studies; sales; trade; and technology.
To see a list of the full-text journals select the Title list option from the EBSCOhost home page. Also includes references to articles in many other journals.
Also includes: books/monographs; case studies; conference proceedings; country economic reports; over 5,000 company records; industry reports; market research reports; SWOT analysis; and working papers.
Help & guidance
- EBSCOhost Advanced Search Help
- Viewing results in EBSCOhost
- Basic search video tutorial
- Advanced search video tutorial
- Contact us for additional advice on using this resource
You can save your references to EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop Endnote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
Follow these steps to select and export references to either version of EndNote.
- Select the references you want to save by clicking on the folder icon to the right of reference in the results screen. This saves them into a temporary folder.
- Once you have some selected, click on 'Go to: Folder View' on the right-hand-side of the results.
- When viewing the folder click on 'Export' on the right-hand-side of the screen.
- For Desktop EndNote select 'Direct export in RIS Format',
For EndNote online select 'Direct Export to EndNote Web'.
- Click on Save.
- EndNote Desktop or EndNote online will open and the results will be added to your library.