Oxford Handbooks Online
- Link to Oxford Handbooks Online - University login required
Oxford Handbooks Online is a collection of review essays covering key issues and exploring major debates across 14 subject areas. We subscribe to titles in a range of subjects including:
- Business & management
Individual titles are listed on the Enterprise catalogue.
Help & guidance
Contact us for advice on using this resource.
You can save your references into EndNote in the following ways:
Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
EndNote online - Download & import using the 'EndNote Import' option - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
To select items to export to either version of EndNote follow these steps:
- While viewing an entry, click on the 'Cite' button, marked by a pencil icon in the top right of the screen.
- In the small box that appears, in the Format list select 'EndNote'.
- A file of references is created.
- Using Desktop EndNote? Just 'Open' the file to import your references automatically.
Using EndNote online? Save the file and then import into EndNote online (using the 'Endnote Import' option).
Please note that references will need to be checked carefully once downloaded as they may not be downloaded in the correct format, or with incomplete information.