Before using this resource you must complete the registration form and create your own SciFinder username and password.
- Link to SciFinder - University username and password required
If you are not sure what your University login is see Accessing e-resources for more information.
Information and references for chemistry, including the Substructure Search Module (SSM). Gives references to journal articles and patents.
Also covers: agricultural science; biomedical sciences; engineering; food; geological sciences; materials science; medical sciences; and physics.
Help & guidance
- SciFinder support & training
- CAS Learning Solutions (for free online seminars and quick interactive tutorials)
- Contact us for additional advice using this resource
You can save your references to EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import - using the 'Refman (RIS)' import option - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
- What is EndNote?