ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global
- Link to ProQuest Dissertations & Theses - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus. If you are not sure what your University login is see Accessing e-resources for more information.
If you are a University of Reading Malaysia student and registered before November 2017, please use this ProQuest username and password. You will need to enter your University username and password to access this information.
Full-text of over a million doctoral and masters dissertations (mostly from 1997 onwards) from around the world.
References to millions of doctoral and masters dissertations and theses (many with abstracts).
Covers 1637 onwards.
Help & guidance
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses LibGuide
- Contact us for additional advice on using this resource.
You can save your references into EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
For both versions follow these instructions to save the useful references:
- Select the references you want to save by ticking the boxes to the left of the results list for each item.
- Once you have some selected, click on 'Save' at the top right of the results list.
- Then select 'RIS (works with EndNote, Citavi, etc)'
- A screen will appear where you can select what information to export (where available). Click 'Continue'.
- A file of references is created.
- Using Desktop EndNote? Just 'Open' the file to import your references automatically.
Using EndNote online? Save the file and then import into EndNote online (using the 'RefMan RIS' import option).