- Link to ProQuest Central - University username and password required
If you are a University of Reading Malaysia student and registered before November 2017, please use this ProQuest username and password. You will need to enter your University username and password to access this information.
ProQuest Central gives full-text access to thousands of journals covering more than 160 subject areas.
It also provides access to: hundreds of full text U.S., Canadian and international newspapers including The Wall Street Journal: more than 50,000 full text dissertations; and thousands of market reports across 43 industries in 40 countries, spanning the UK, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, North America, and Latin America.
Search all the content simultaneously or click on 'Change databases' at the top of the screen to select specific ones.
Some key databases included in ProQuest Central are:
Help & guidance
Contact us for additional advice on using these resources.
You can save your references into EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
For both versions follow these instructions to save the useful references:
- Select the references you want to save by ticking the boxes to the left of the results list for each item.
- Once you have some selected, click on 'Save' at the top right of the results list.
- Then select 'RIS (works with EndNote, Citavi, etc)'
- A screen will appear where you can select what information to export (where available). Click 'Continue'.
- A file of references is created.
- Using Desktop EndNote? Just 'Open' the file to import your references automatically.
Using EndNote online? Save the file and then import into EndNote online (using the 'RefMan RIS' import option).