- Link to Cambridge Core - University username and password required
Full-text access to books and journals published by Cambridge University Press, covered by our subscriptions.
All titles are listed on the Enterprise catalogue.
Help & guidance
Contact us for advice on using this resource.
You can save your references to EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop Endnote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Download & import - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
Follow these steps:
- Select 'Export citation' under an individual entry, or mark multiple references on one page using the checkbox, and select 'Export citations' from the menu on the right of the screen.
- Click 'Export'.
- Select 'Export to Mendeley, EndNote, RefWorks, Zotero'.
- If using Desktop EndNote just open the downloaded the file of references and they will be added to EndNote automatically.
If using EndNote online import the file using the 'RIS' import option.