- Link to ArticleFirst- University username and password required
If you are not sure what your University login is see Accessing e-resources for more information.
Covers all subject areas.
Gives references to journal articles.
You can browse specific journal issues to keep up-to-date with articles published in journals of interest.
Help & guidance
- Contact us for advice on using this resource
You can save your references to EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop EndNote - Direct export
- Endnote online - Download & import following the steps below:
- After selecting the references you wish to download, click Export.
- Choose the following options:
- Export : Marked records from this search
- Export to: Text file
- Click Export.
- Save the file as a text document.
- Import the file into EndNote online using the ArticleFirst (OCLC) Import option.
Find out more about saving references into EndNote online