All Staff Campus Cards are automatically activated for Library use, enabling you to enter the building and borrow.
New staff need to do the following:
- Collect your University username and password from the IT Service Desk on the 1st Floor of the Library. This will be automatically generated when you accept your post.
- Collect your Staff Campus Card from the Human Resources Office based in Room 110 in Whiteknights house or complete a Staff Campus Card Order form.
Your membership is not transferrable and you will be responsible for all items borrowed using it and any associated fines which may result from their late return.
See our Privacy notice (PDF) for information on what personal information we collect, hold and share in order to provide Library services to you and your rights in respect of the data we hold about you.
How many items can I borrow?
You will be able to borrow 25 items. Standard loan items will be issued for 6 weeks. For more information see our Borrowing pages.
Using self-service features on the catalogue
You can login to your account on the Library catalogue to renew loans, place holds and access your Library Record. To do this you will need to enter your University username and password.
You can access our online resources using your University username and password - see E-resources for further information.
Support for your teaching & research
There are many ways the Library can support your teaching & research. Please see the following pages for more information:
- Teaching staff - guidance on getting the materials you need for your students into the Library and onto Blackboard
- Research staff & students - guidance on publishing, open access and research impact
- Open Access - guidance on complying with Open Access requirements