Contacts & support
From April 2017 until Autumn 2019 Library services operate over two buildings: study space and services are located in the URS Building; printed materials are still available to borrow from the adjacent Library building. This is to provide a quieter working environment whilst the Library Refurbishment Project gathers pace. However, you can contact us in the same ways as previously.
Our full enquiry service operates during our 'core hours' (09:00 – 17:00, Monday to Thursday, and 10:00 – 17:00 on Fridays). When staffed services are closed please use our Virtual Enquiry Service.
+44 (0) 118 378 8770 (or extn 8770)
University of Reading Library, Whiteknights, PO Box 223, Reading, Berkshire RG6 6AE, UK
For sat nav systems use RG6 6UR to find us
Staff and students
Your dedicated subject liaison librarian is your main point of contact with the Library. They can help you with:
- advice on finding information
- using databases and EndNote
- any Library enquiry
They liaise with the Library representatives for your school about book orders and other Library matters.
Can't get the item you need? - take a look at this page for guidance on getting hold of books and articles for your studies or research.
rEPORTING SPECIFIC ISSUES
- Comments form
- E-resources problem report form - use this form to report any problems accessing our online resources, including e-journals and e-books
- Heating/ventilation issues form - use this form to tell us if the temperature in the Library is affecting your ability to study
- Noise - how to report noise issues in the Library
- Purchase suggestion - suggest a book for the Library to purchase
- Website comments form
- Associate Campus Card holders - see joining information for Associate Members
- Courtesy title holders - see joining information for Associate Members
- Disabled users
- Greenlands students (including distance learners)
- International students
- Library representatives
- Members of the public
- New Library users
- Off-campus users
- Research postgraduates
- Research staff
- Teaching staff
- Teachers and students at local schools