- Lecturer in English for Academic Purposes and Module Convenor for in-sessional and pre-sessional modules
- I have been teaching year-round on the Academic English Programme for a number of years. This has included both general EGAP and a number of discipline-specific ESAP courses.
- As Module Convenor, as well as Course Tutor, for a credit-bearing in-sessional discipline-specific course, I have been responsible for its day-to-day running and oversight, involving creating and delivering lessons, managing assessments and liaison with discipline-specific departmental staff. I have also acted as Module Convenor, as well as Course Tutor, for non-credit-bearing in-sessional discipline-specific courses.
- I have also taught and been Module Convenor on both the year-round and summer pre-sessional programmes
- I have recently contributed to projects with the Assessment Team and with pre-sessional materials development.
- MA Applied Linguistics and TESOL (University of Leicester 2012)
- Cambridge DELTA
- Cambridge CELTA
- BSc Mathematical Physics (University of Nottingham 1999)