We are a vibrant cross-faculty centre of research excellence at the University of Reading, delivering world-class knowledge in water science, policy and societal impacts for the UK and internationally.
Our research areas include:
- forecasting and early warning of floods and droughts
- water quality monitoring and modelling
- global scale hydrology and earth systems modelling
- satellite applications for hydrology
- climate impact on water resources
- monitoring and modelling of land surface processes
- urban hydrology
- working with communities
- policy and practice: catchment management, future water
- science communication.