Your Student Services
Your Student Services is based in the Carrington building on Whiteknights campus and is the home of student support teams, services, and advice whilst you're at Reading.
In the Carrington building you will find:
- Student Services Reception
- Student Wellbeing Services: Counselling and Wellbeing, The Student Welfare Team, Disability Advisory Service
- Student Financial Support Team
- International Student Advisory Team
- Careers and Placements Team
- Campus Jobs
When you enter Student Services (Carrington Building, Whiteknights), you will see the Student Services Reception. The reception can help you with student queries and directing you to the right support.
- Need help and advice from Student Services? email@example.com, Telephone: 0118 378 5555, 'Ask us a Question' via RISIS.
- Need help from your Support Centre? 'Ask us a Question' via RISIS
- Need help from your Student Support Coordinator about School or course-specific issues? 'Ask us a Question' via RISIS.