In your second year, you'll have the opportunity to sign up for our Thrive career mentoring scheme, where you will be partnered with an alumnus. Our mentors are all successful professionals who create an environment where you can discuss your aspirations and test your ideas about graduate life.
Once you graduate, you have the opportunity to become part of our alumni community – a worldwide network of more than 107,000 people.
Being an alumnus of Reading gives you some great benefits, such as:
- alumni discounts for further study
- one-to-one careers advice for a year and ongoing networking opportunities
- subscription to our annual Connected magazine and regular e-newsletters
- access to an online global community
- events and reunions
- Library, sports and accommodation discounts.