This module is run as part of the overarching CPD programme in Advancing Healthcare Practice programme; this does not mean you need the study the full MSc as all modules can be studied as standalone academic credits. For information on the entry requirements and instructions on how to apply, see the Entry Requirements section of our course catalogue.
Unless advised otherwise by the admission tutor you will need to prepare the following documents available from the Entry Requirements section of our course catalogue.
1. A statement of purpose (guidance is provided on the website at the above link)
2. The CPD checklist using the template from the above link
3. The workplace-based learning declaration (template available at the above link) or equivalent document from your workplace (e.g. study leave approval document/letter or email statement of support/inclusion of approval in a reference)
4. Information on how you will fund your studies (guidance is provided at the above link)
5. Any University certificates and transcripts
6. Two references (optional template available at the above link)
If you want to discuss the module before applying, please contact the admissions tutor via email@example.com . If you want to apply for an award (PGCert, PGDip or MSc), or you want to be exempted from academic credits via RPL or RPEL, you will need to contact the admissions tutor via firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your application in advance.