Food & drink in the LRC
We do not allow any food, and most drinks, to be consumed in the LRC. The only exceptions are bottled water and covered drinks in lidded containers. Please keep all food in closed containers inside your bag when you are in the LRC.
- Help us maintain a clean and tidy environment where you can study effectively
- Don't risk damaging LRC materials and fittings - for which you could have to pay - and deprive others of their use
- Let us direct limited resources to helping you find information and buying new material, not tidying up or replacing things
- LRC staff may remove food and unlidded drinks found on tables
- You are liable to pay for repair or replacement of damaged LRC materials or property
- The Head of the LRC may enforce penalties, withhold LRC facilities or exclude anyone whose behaviour is 'prejudicial to the proper conduct of the LRC'
LRC rules: 14, 23-25