The Washington Post
- Link to The Washington Post on ProQuest Historical Newspapers - University username and password required
Institutional login required to access this resource via a search engine when off-campus.
If you are a University of Reading Malaysia student and registered before November 2017, please use this ProQuest username and password. You will need to enter your University username and password to access this information.
Available on the ProQuest Historical Newspapers platform, this archive of The Washington Post covers the years 1877-2004. It is the complete digital edition, containing full facsimile images of specific articles or complete pages. The entire newspaper is captured, with all articles, advertisements and illustrations/photos divided into categories to facilitate searching.
Help & guidance
- Contact your Academic Liaison Librarian for advice on using this resource.
You can save your references to EndNote in the following ways:
- Desktop Endnote - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into Desktop EndNote
- EndNote online - Direct export - Find out more about saving references into EndNote online
Follow these steps to select and export references to either version of EndNote.
- Select the references you want to save by clicking on the folder icon to the right of reference in the results screen. This saves them into a temporary folder.
- Once you have some selected, click on 'Go to: Folder View' on the right-hand-side of the results.
- When viewing the folder click on 'Export' on the right-hand-side of the screen.
- For Desktop EndNote select 'Direct export in RIS Format',
For EndNote online select 'Direct Export to EndNote Web'.
- Click on Save.
- EndNote Desktop or EndNote online will open and the results will be added to your library.