Policies and procedures
We're committed to ensuring that everyone at the University of Reading is treated with dignity, respect and courtesy at all times and is given equality of opportunity in all activities. Our policies and procedures reflect this commitment.
We have a number of current policies, procedures and guidance related to diversity and inclusion.
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Code of Good Practice (Valuing Ourselves and Others)
- Harassment and Bullying Policies and Procedures
- Trans and Gender Identity: Supporting information and Procedures for Staff/Students
- Family Leave Procedures and Guidance (including Maternity, Shared Parental and Adoption Leave)
- Provision of Gender Neutral Toilets
- Equality Impact Assessment (EIA) guidance for
The University has a strong commitment to employee health and wellbeing. Further information and support can be found on our Employee Wellbeing pages.