Staff Room Bookings
As a member of staff, you are permitted to book rooms online between the hours of 9:00 - 18:00, for durations of between 30 minutes & 4 hours. Please also read the standard guidelines at the bottom of this page.
Please use the link below for online bookings for 2022-23.
For further help and information, please visit the following page:
- CMISGo User Guides
Please ensure the room booked is of an appropriate size. Due to space availability issues, if the room booked is less than 50% occupied, the booking may be refused.
Your booking will remain provisional until the following morning when it will be confirmed/cancelled/amended as appropriate.
Same day bookings will remain provisional but can still be used.
Room booking by email
If your request is not possible online, please contact email@example.com, attaching a completed Room BookingForm (found on the right of this page) or with the following information:
- Your school/department
- Title of event
- Number of participants
- Date of event
- Start and end time of event
Please send the form as an attachment and not as a shared file.
You will receive an email either confirming your booking, or informing you that the/a room is not available. You do not have a booking until you receive confirmation.
Please take a moment to read the following standard guidelines regarding the use of central rooms. These are in addition to the Room Booking rules, posted on the right of this page
- All rooms should be vacated 10 minutes before the end of the session to allow for the changeover period.
- Weekend/evening/vacation bookings will be subject to portering access being arranged.
- Catering can be ordered on ext. 8427 or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Food is not allowed in any Lecture Theatres, PC rooms or the Library and you should check before ordering food for another room.
- Additional AV equipment may be hired from email@example.com