BSc Business and Management (Human Resources and Organisational Behaviour) with Year Abroad
Develop the skills and knowledge to prepare for a role in human resources management on the BSc Business and Management (Human Resources and Organisational Behaviour) with Year Abroad, and broaden your skills and experience by studying overseas.
This flexible course offers you the opportunity to specialise in the area of Human Resources Management and Organisational Behaviour.
People are at the heart of every organisation. On this course, we will introduce the current workplace trends and issues that are relevant to people management, and ensure you are equipped to shape and drive the workforce of tomorrow.
You will be taught by world-class scholars and practitioners in the field, including the World of Work Institute, and Henley Business School members and directors.
Your modules will cover:
- international human resources management
- strategic human resources management
- organisational behaviour
Alongside these, you will also study the core disciplines that underpin business – including economics, psychology and sociology – and explore theories and concepts such as:
- international strategy
- data analytics
You’ll learn through a combination of lectures, seminars, practical workshops, and self-guided study. This will provide the opportunity to discuss subject materials in an in-depth way with your lecturers and fellow students.
Throughout your studies, you will:
- explore the interdisciplinary nature of business
- apply the skills and knowledge you learn to current business problems
- study the emerging challenges facing global markets.
Choose BSc Business and Management (Marketing) at Henley Business School
- Ranked 16th for Business and Management in the Guardian University Guide, 2024.
- Triple-accredited status from the UK, European and US accrediting bodies (AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB).
Flexible study options
After the first year of your BSc Business and Management (Marketing) degree, you will have the option to transfer to any of our other specialist pathways:
- BSc Business and Management (Accounting)
- BSc Business and Management (Entrepreneurship)
- BSc Business and Management (Data Analytics and Digital Business)
- BSc Business and Management (Marketing)
- BSc International Business and Management
- BSc International Business and Management with a Modern Language
Alternatively, you could transfer onto the more general BSc Business and Management where you’ll be offered a wide range of options in your second and final years – allowing you to tailor your learning to your individual interests.
We also offer two other variations of this course: BSc Business and Management (Human Resources and Organisational Management), a three-year course with a year studying abroad; and BSc Business and Management (Human Resources and Organisational Management) with Placement Year, a four-year course with a year working on an industry placement.
Study Year Abroad
In your third year, you’ll have the opportunity to continue your studies at one of our overseas partner universities.
We’ll help you decide where to go and for how long, guide you through the application process, and support you when you’re abroad.
A focus on employability with BSc Business and Management (Human Resources and Organisational Behaviour)
We are passionate about developing your personal skills alongside your business acumen.
Our focus on self-development aims to prepare you for the external market – from internships and placements to full-time employment. The skills required to secure, and succeed, in future roles are embedded into the curriculum.