Reading in the news: Fri 18 Oct
Release Date 18 October 2019
A Boris Brexit: Dr Mark Shanahan (Politics and IR) spoke to CNN International about a deal that the UK and EU have agreed
Got Milk?: International Business Times cover research on the potential health benefits of milk, and quotes Prof Ian Givens (IFNH).
Intelligent Buildings: CNBC spoke to Emeritus Prof Derek Clements-Croome (SBE) about how intelligent buildings can support a low carbon future.
- An article for GetReading about the Royal Berkshire Hospital Dingley Clinic notes that the clinic will be moving to UoR’s Whiteknights Campus in December 2019.
- Recycling World mentions an online platform developed by the Institute of Environmental Analytics to help verify licenced waste managers.
- BBC Berkshire note that the recording of BBC R4’s Any Questions will come from the University of Reading tonight (Fri 18).
- Further coverage of a weeding robot trialled with the University of Reading, in Farming Monthly National.
- Eastern Daily Press report about a Shakespeare Festival which will include contribution from Prof Grace Ioppolo (English Lit).