Searching within specific collections in Enterprise
Enterprise contains details of a number of different collections held by the University - see About Enterprise
Viewing an entire collection
- Select the collection you want to view from the drop down menu labelled 'All collections' to the left of the search box.
- Click 'Search' without entering any keywords in the search box.
- You can then browse the results as you would usually, using the 'Limit these results' pane on the left hand side.
Searching within a collection
If you want to search within a specific collection repeat step one above and then enter your keywords into the search box and click 'Search'.
You can also limit your results to a particular collection/s after your initial search:
- Enter your keywords into the search box as usual and click 'Search'
- Under the 'Library' heading in the 'Limit these results' pane on the left hand side select the collection/s you wish to search within and click 'Include'. You will now only see the results from the collections you selected.
To find African elephant bones in the Cole Museum of Zoology:
1. Select 'Cole Museum' from the 'All collections' drop down menu to the left of the search box.
2. Enter 'African Elephant' in the search box and click 'Search'
Back to Help using Enterprise