Requesting items from the Off-site Store
Some of our stock is held in an off-site Store not open to Library users. Many of these items are listed on Enterprise and can be requested by filling in a brief online form. These items will have the location on Enterprise of "Off-site Store - available on request".
Only Library members can request items.
Follow these steps to request an item:
- Search for the item in Enterprise and view the Details.
- Click on the "Request from Off-site Store" option on the right-hand-side of the display.
- You will then be taken into a new screen to make your request. Enter the details for the volume, parts or year required in "Other information"
- Click "Submit" and "Ok" when the dialogue box appears.
- You will receive email notification when your item is available.
See Requesting items from Store and Closed Access collections for details of collection times.
Back to Help using Enterprise.