Requesting items from Closed Access
Some of our stock is held in areas not open to Library users. Many of these items are listed on Enterprise and can be requested by filling in a brief online form. These items will have the location on Enterprise of "In Closed Access - available on request". Follow these steps to request an item:
- Search for the item in Enterprise and view the Details.
- Click on the "Request from Closed Collection" option towards the right-hand-side of the page.
- You will then be taken to a new screen to make your request. If you are requesting a volume of a journal, please give the volume, year and page details.
- Click "Submit" and "Ok" when the dialogue box appears.
- You will receive email notification when your item is available.
See Requesting items from the Closed Access collections for details of collection times
Back to Help using Enterprise