Enterprise advanced search
It works by allowing you to narrow your results using the limiting options on the left of the screen.
Advanced search in Enterprise
If you wish to do a more controlled search of the data you can use the Advanced search option on the right of the search box. This allows you to search for...
- items containing all the words you enter
- phrases (you can also do this is in the main search box by using quotation marks eg "organic farming")
- specify words you wish to be excluded from your search
- words in titles
- words in subject headings
You can also apply limits to your search, including:
- Format eg maps, DVDs. CD-ROMs
Advanced searching of the source catalogues
The data included in Enterprise is selectively extracted from ADlib. More precise searching is possible by searching an individual catalogue directly. A source catalogue holds more detailed information about items, especially those held in Special Collections.
Back to Help using Enterprise